DJ Ricardo plays at Americas’ best sound system and underground house club Brooklyn’s Output with legedary DJ Jonathan Peters!
A ” Critics’ Pick” by New York Mag, and ranked 3rd in the list of “The Best Dance Clubs In America” by Rollingstone Magazine.
DJ Ricardo will be playing tech house in the Panther Room!
As a Puerto Rican it has pained my heart to see the devastation that has occurred in my homeland after Hurricane Maria. Half of my family including my mother grandmother, three sisters and 3 nieces live in west coast of Puerto Rico. I had to get them on en emergency flight over to NYC in order to escape what was increasingly becoming a life threatening situation. They haven’t had water or electricity since the storm and no aid has reached the west coast of the island. Not everyone was as lucky as my sisters and have the ability just leave on a plane to New York. Which is why I am delighted to join Barba Men’s Grooming Boutique and Antonio Cedeno Events to help Puerto Rico. All proceeds will be going to charity (not yet named) and will be matched 2x by my employer Apple inc.
Hurricane Maria has devastated the island of Puerto Rico and its 3.5 million inhabitants. It has destroyed their power grid. They are left without clean water and food. They are running out of supplies and they desperately need our help. Our Puerto Rican brothers and sisters are struggling with each day that passes. Barba Men’s Grooming Boutique, Rebar Chelsea and DJ Ricardo have teamed up to create La Isla Bonita (a tropical fundraiser) www.youcaring.com/LaIslaBonita
Our goal is $50,000.00 AND to further that goal, we are hosting a Tropical Themed Event at Rebar Chelsea 225 West 19th street NYC on October 25th from 6-10pm Come join us to help bring back Puerto Rico.
Going to be playing super sexy music at NYC super chic hotel Row located 700 8th ave in NYC Times square
Tuesday November 1 2016 8-12am NO COVER
Join me in my birthday celebration, drink specials all night long!
House music all night long 11-3am
A 2015 deep house 75 min high energy mix specially formulated for Circuit Factory gyms in Dubai mixed & edited by New York City’s DJ Ricardo.
3 versions were made. The Mixcloud version which was the original including the Mary J Blige opening track, the Soundcloud version with the first track removed and slight increase of BPM and the Private Circuit Factory version with the first track omitted and BPM increased peaking at 132 bpm for spin class.
Mixcloud Original 128 BPM version:
1. Mary J Blige “Nobody But You”
2. TChami ft. Kaleem Tayle “Promesses”
3. Storm Queen “Look Right Through” (DJ Ricardo’s vocal Re-edit)
4. Little by Little “Bang The Box”
5. Hot Since 82 ft. Alex Mills “The Core” (Detlef Remix)
6. Skilz Ft Michelle Weeks “He’s Mine” (DJ Ricardo’s Soul Avengerz Re-edit Mix)
7. Kryder & The Wulf “Good Vibes”
8. Alvaro Smart “Crossroads”
9.Harry Romero “Tania” (Filterheadz Remix)
10. Madonna “Ghostown” (Thrill Remix)
11. Daft Punk “Revolution 909” (DJ Ricardo’s Re-edit)
12. Gussy “Miss E” (Jerome Robbins Edit)
13. Waze & Odyssey vs R. Kelly “Bump & Grind 2014”
14. Vintage Culture “You Can’t Hide”
15. Hot Since 82 vs. Joe T Vannelli ft Csilla “The End”
Soundcloud Downloadable 129 Higher Energy BPM version:
1. TChami ft. Kaleem Tayle “Promesses”
2. Storm Queen “Look Right Through” (DJ Ricardo’s vocal Re-edit)
3. Little by Little “Bang The Box”
4. Hot Since 82 ft. Alex Mills “The Core” (Detlef Remix)
5. Skilz Ft Michelle Weeks “He’s Mine” (DJ Ricardo’s Soul Avengerz Re-edit Mix)
6. Kryder & The Wulf “Good Vibes”
7. Alvaro Smart “Crossroads”
8.Harry Romero “Tania” (Filterheadz Remix)
9. Madonna “Ghostown” (Thrill Remix)
10. Daft Punk “Revolution 909” (DJ Ricardo’s Re-edit)
11. Gussy “Miss E” (Jerome Robbins Edit)
12. Waze & Odyssey vs R. Kelly “Bump & Grind 2014”
13. Vintage Culture “You Can’t Hide”
14. Hot Since 82 vs. Joe T Vannelli ft Csilla “The End”