Check out my mashup that I made especially for Halloween Time featuring John Carpenter’s Halloween intro with added effects. Very DJ friendly!
Michael Jackson Thriller (Laidback luke remix) vs. Rockwell “Somebody’s Watching me” (Original Version) feat Michael on vocals vs. Michael Jackson “Thriller” (Original) vs. John Carpenter “Halloween”
Remixed edited & Spliced by DJ Ricardo!
Sunday I am back from PuertoRico! SalaciousSunday The Manhattan Monster Bar FREE with passphrase “BACK”.
$5 drinks Special 90’s music power hour!
Here is the full page ad as featured in Odyssey Magazine NYC & Get Out Magazine NYC
DJ Ricardo’s November top 10 listen here:
1. Ono “Walking on thin Ice 2013” (Danny Tenaglia’s Give Ice a Chance Mix)
2. Kings of Tomorrow “Let me Tell You Something” (Sandy Rivera Mix)
3. Harrison Crump “No More Lies feat. Tierra Nevaeh” (Sonny Fodera Vocal)
4. Dennis Ferrer “Mind Ur Step feat Janelle Kroll” (Original Mix)
5. Green Velvet “Bigger Than Prince” (Hot Since 82 Remix)
6. Mono Variantis “Really Hot” (Original Mix)
7. Monitor “Go Down” (Onionz Downtown Remix)
8. Kris Di Angelis “Mariah Please”
9. MDNR “Feed Me Diamonds” (DJ Ricardo’s Out Anthems 8 Rework)
10. Daft Punk (feat. Pharell) “Lose Yourself To Dance” (Nacho Penade House Edit)
Deep house at the Monster!!
**GLAMMY NOMINATED — BEST CLUB NIGHT*** MANSTER SATURDAYS AT MONSTER – THE ONLY ALL GAY FULL TIME DANCE FLOOR BELOW 42ND STREET – $1 DRINKS 11:30-12AM
****THIS WEEK’S PASSPHRASE FOR FREE ENTRY B4 1AM IS “HARDCORE”****
LIVE PERFORMANCE BY: LOGAN HARDCORE & SIR HONEY DAVENPORT
MAIN ROOM: DJ Ricardo & DJ Michael Magnan
BACK ROOM: DJ Just T-boy
DOOR: Sir-Honey Davenport
$1 DRINKS 11:30-12AM
$8 BEER & SHOT SPECIAL
(BPR & SLOW N LOW)
$5 DRINK SPECIALS
$9 FROZEN MARGARITA (THE BEST *AND STRONGEST* IN THE CITY!)
Halloween night 2013 I will break my “longest dj set” record of 8 hours set back in 2007 at Pacha NYC
The Monster’s Annual Halloween party is a huge event, the venue sits within the path of Village Hallloween Parade.
Party starts at 7pm and goes until 4 am. The Monster is located at 80 Grove St. $10 cover
I will be playing my special Halloween mashup at midnight.
2 slightly different full page ads featuring DJ Ricardo! went to print this week in Odyssey Magazine October 30th edition & Get Out Magazine November 4th edition. The ads are promoting DJ Ricardo’s residency at NYC The Monster every Sunday night.
Here is the Get Out Magazine full page version:
Here is the Odyssey Magazine full page version:
Get Out Magazine full page ad
Password for Free admission on Sunday October 20 is “PLUNGE”