DJ Ricardo! contracted by
Circuit Factory Gyms Dubai in United Arab Emirates
He will provide 2 DJ Mixes a month for special customized spin class played at all their locations.
These customized DJ Mixes will be featured at all 6 Circuit Factory Locations in Dubai.
Each will be 75 min of non stop high energy vocal house tracks ranging from 128- 130 bpm.
Check out & listen (below) to my top 10 tracks for March 2014 as featured in Odyssey Magazine.
I selected some of the deeper vocal house tracks which I’ve been playing towards the beginning and ending of my sets. Each one of these tracks has a very special meaning for me. All contain luscious vocals, dramatic chord progression and powerful lyrics. These tracks are a direct reflection of the emotional ups & downs that life has presented to me during the past few long winter months…
1. Daft Punk feat. Julian Casablancas “Instant Crush” (Lewis Lastella Edit)
2. Breach ft. Andreya Triana “Everything You Never Had (We Had It All)
3. Mk fea. Alana “Always” (Route 94 Remix)
4. Lana Del Rey “Video Game” (Nooma Remix)
5. Disclosure Feat. Mary J Blige “F For You” (ALA Edit)
6. Beyonce “Blow” (Cajjmere Wrays Deep NYE Radio Edit)
7. Ariana Grande – Baby I (Frankie Knuckles & Eric Kupper as Director’s Cut Mix)
8. Green Velvet & Riva Starr – Robots (Weiss Remix)
9. Cristoph ‘Guffaz’
10. Nine Inch Nails – All Time Low (Todd Rundgren Remix)
Check out some of my latest mixes on my Soundcloud: